Stunt pilot Bob Hoover could not only roll an airplane (completely - 360 degrees) while keeping drinks level, he could even do it while pouring a glass of iced tea!
posted by 216.204.18...
Youtube video - Bob Hoover
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Airplane question - cup stays still on table, bender , Fri, 30 Jul 2010 07:13:45
- A banked turn with food and drinks out?, Mike Lynch , Sat, 31 Jul 2010 17:45:01
- Re: Airplane question - cup stays still on table, JimBlake , Fri, 30 Jul 2010 11:07:52
- Re: Airplane question - cup stays still on table, EGD , Fri, 30 Jul 2010 08:35:37
- Re: Airplane question - cup stays still on table, jeff in MD , Fri, 30 Jul 2010 07:28:58
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!