NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
I threw mine out when I stumbled a bit putting my pants on. Physical therapy took care of it. I sit on the bed to apply pants now.
posted by 206.169.5...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- I was talking with my brother about careers., John Myers , Tue, 4 Jan 2011 18:59:33
- Change, No Snaab , Thu, 6 Jan 2011 07:54:35
- Try a paint store, Nathan Pflaum , Thu, 6 Jan 2011 07:39:36
- Why do the new wheels have to be so big?, RMinNJ, Wed, 5 Jan 2011 16:55:11
- Re: Why do the new wheels have to be so big?, KevinM, Fri, 7 Jan 2011 15:56:39
- IMHO, anything over 17" is pure bling, Noel , Thu, 6 Jan 2011 06:19:25
- Sheer Madness, IMHO, Tim, Wed, 5 Jan 2011 19:15:29
- so true....grimm reality, GFW3pedals , Wed, 5 Jan 2011 09:44:48
- I wonder about small hydraulic jacks, Tim, Wed, 5 Jan 2011 09:28:39
- Re: I was talking with my brother about careers., Erik919kt , Wed, 5 Jan 2011 08:38:28
- Re: I was talking with my brother about careers., rob 94 aero, Wed, 5 Jan 2011 04:19:10
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.