Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
I could possibly consider a a China-assembled non-Chinese brand with a history of good overseas assembly quality (Honda, Toyota to a lesser extent, their EU and Turkey transplants are much worse, or Mercedes).
But I will never consider a Chinese-owned brand, whatever you call it or whatever its history is.
Way too many stories of test batches being VERY different from serial runs, terrible materials choice and inconsistent manufacturing quality, etc, etc.
posted by 12.148.70...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Volvo - made in China?, Dano in Texas , Thu, 13 Jan 2011 05:52:09
- Thailand, Brazil, Spain, Taiwan-yes, PRC, India-no, eic, Sun, 16 Jan 2011 19:22:47
- Who makes the worst cars?, Mysaab, Sun, 16 Jan 2011 08:47:49
- It will not matter, Wasabi, Fri, 14 Jan 2011 17:55:01
- No way, Acubra, Fri, 14 Jan 2011 12:27:27
- Many here have no hesitation in buying products..., TKC, Thu, 13 Jan 2011 09:55:14
- Not for me., Steve T., Thu, 13 Jan 2011 07:45:41
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!