NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
I see it as an Edge competitor, but less money and better gas mileage.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Opinions sought on mid size SUV's, Boston Baab, Fri, 28 Jan 2011 09:37:55
- The Koreans..., Mike Lynch , Mon, 31 Jan 2011 13:08:19
- This decision brought to you by the letter E, Dan-O, Mon, 31 Jan 2011 08:05:35
- Outback, OKSaabs , Sun, 30 Jan 2011 11:05:59
- Same Dilema for me..., Wasabi, Sat, 29 Jan 2011 12:05:55
- Re: Opinions sought on mid size SUV's, simul8guy, Sat, 29 Jan 2011 07:43:10
- We got two Honda Pilot, mysaab, Fri, 28 Jan 2011 19:17:06
- Heavy and thirsty?, No Snaab , Fri, 28 Jan 2011 15:35:06
- Re: Opinions sought on mid size SUV's, Stan, Fri, 28 Jan 2011 13:56:36
- Thanks..., Boston Baab, Sat, 29 Jan 2011 04:20:48
- Re: Opinions sought on mid size SUV's, James, Fri, 28 Jan 2011 12:04:42
- Maybe a cool SportWagon?, Mike Lynch , Fri, 28 Jan 2011 11:03:22
- Re: Opinions sought on mid size SUV's, Dan-O, Fri, 28 Jan 2011 10:56:09
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.