It is obviously a photoshopped Mini - and a very poor job at that. I have seen this picture at least a couple of years ago.
posted by 173.13.124...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- renderings of 2013 9-3 and 20xx 9-2, Mark from Toronto, Wed, 9 Feb 2011 09:51:42
- Damn you!, Saabinhappy, Wed, 9 Feb 2011 13:30:46
- Commissioned Renderings, Bruce, Wed, 9 Feb 2011 12:50:02
- Pics are old, I've seen both probably a year ago. n/m, MikeVT , Wed, 9 Feb 2011 11:01:27
- I don't buy it, Siegfried, Wed, 9 Feb 2011 10:26:20
- Re: renderings of 2013 9-3 and 20xx 9-2, BTG88, Wed, 9 Feb 2011 10:13:41
- Re: renderings of 2013 9-3 and 20xx 9-2, Son of Saab, Wed, 9 Feb 2011 10:06:35
- Re: renderings of 2013 9-3 and 20xx 9-2, EGD , Wed, 9 Feb 2011 09:57:57
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!