NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
but I need less weight and BETTER mpg than my 2004 9-5 Arc, not worse. And I don't really need a $30K car loan, either since conventional car ownership costs and viability are in for some changes sooner rather than later in my opinion. So I bought another used Saab last month - a CPO 9-3 SS at half the cost of a new 9-5. I like the car and have the flexibility I need as the situation on the ground changes, so to speak.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- We have met the enemy..., No Snaab , Sun, 27 Feb 2011 09:10:42
- Re: We have met the enemy..., TML, Tue, 1 Mar 2011 06:35:23
- Beautiful cars, no doubt, john b , Mon, 28 Feb 2011 18:16:52
- what would be irresistable?, LesH , Mon, 28 Feb 2011 12:22:45
- Needs, preferences, cash flow, etc., Noel , Mon, 28 Feb 2011 08:43:48
- I'm not the enemy..., Stan, Sun, 27 Feb 2011 18:00:12
- Bravo, No Snaab , Mon, 28 Feb 2011 07:13:13
- Re: We have met the enemy..., Tim, Sun, 27 Feb 2011 14:19:07
- what would it take to put you in this car today?, DE, Sun, 27 Feb 2011 12:48:36
- The new 9-5 is too big for me..., MI-Roger , Sun, 27 Feb 2011 12:13:27
- I need smth small, fast, safe and quirky: C900 MY'12, Siegfried, Sun, 27 Feb 2011 11:44:34
- Re: We have met the enemy..., EGD , Sun, 27 Feb 2011 11:26:39
- Re: We have met the enemy..., kkelley, Sun, 27 Feb 2011 10:41:48
- I'm among the worst... I know..., James, Sun, 27 Feb 2011 10:28:08
- Re: We have met the enemy..., SWEDECAR , Sun, 27 Feb 2011 09:50:37
- Not to stereotype..., B Millar , Sun, 27 Feb 2011 09:30:23
- New 9-5s all over the place in LA?, ryan, Mon, 28 Feb 2011 21:12:16
- Agree, too, Stan, Mon, 28 Feb 2011 12:14:34
- agreed, Railhead , Sun, 27 Feb 2011 18:04:29
- Re: Not to stereotype..., John Myers , Sun, 27 Feb 2011 10:14:00
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.