NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
That's where SAAB was in the 70s. International Motors in Falls Church VA was housed in a converted large former gas station until the mid 90s. Now they have grown up into a very fancy and well respected dealer with a very impressive building on very expensive land. They are one of the top ten SAAB dealers in the US and they did not get there by catering to grumpy DIY penny pinchers. I know you want SAAB to survive as I do, but that is not the direction Victor Muller is taking. You should see some of the palaces the other euro brand dealers are building in North Scottsdale AZ. That is where SAAB wants to be and so do I.
Why do people rob banks?
Because that's where the money is!
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- We have met the enemy..., No Snaab , Sun, 27 Feb 2011 09:10:42
- Re: We have met the enemy..., TML, Tue, 1 Mar 2011 06:35:23
- Beautiful cars, no doubt, john b , Mon, 28 Feb 2011 18:16:52
- what would be irresistable?, LesH , Mon, 28 Feb 2011 12:22:45
- Needs, preferences, cash flow, etc., Noel , Mon, 28 Feb 2011 08:43:48
- I'm not the enemy..., Stan, Sun, 27 Feb 2011 18:00:12
- Bravo, No Snaab , Mon, 28 Feb 2011 07:13:13
- Re: We have met the enemy..., Tim, Sun, 27 Feb 2011 14:19:07
- what would it take to put you in this car today?, DE, Sun, 27 Feb 2011 12:48:36
- The new 9-5 is too big for me..., MI-Roger , Sun, 27 Feb 2011 12:13:27
- I need smth small, fast, safe and quirky: C900 MY'12, Siegfried, Sun, 27 Feb 2011 11:44:34
- Re: We have met the enemy..., EGD , Sun, 27 Feb 2011 11:26:39
- Re: We have met the enemy..., kkelley, Sun, 27 Feb 2011 10:41:48
- I'm among the worst... I know..., James, Sun, 27 Feb 2011 10:28:08
- Re: We have met the enemy..., SWEDECAR , Sun, 27 Feb 2011 09:50:37
- Not to stereotype..., B Millar , Sun, 27 Feb 2011 09:30:23
- New 9-5s all over the place in LA?, ryan, Mon, 28 Feb 2011 21:12:16
- Agree, too, Stan, Mon, 28 Feb 2011 12:14:34
- agreed, Railhead , Sun, 27 Feb 2011 18:04:29
- Re: Not to stereotype..., John Myers , Sun, 27 Feb 2011 10:14:00
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.