Re: OT--slow drains - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: OT--slow drains
Posted by TG (more from TG) on Thu, 24 Mar 2011 08:47:03
In Reply to: OT--slow drains, brick8 [Profile/Gallery]
, Thu, 24 Mar 2011 06:57:03
I use one gallon pot of boiling water once a month in the tub/shower/sink drains in the bathrooms, and have not had a problem.
When I go visit my Mom, I do the same for her...
I'm not a fan of chemicals in the drains...
posted by 24.236.201...
Posts in this Thread:
- OT--slow drains, brick8 , Thu, 24 Mar 2011 06:57:03
- Re: OT--slow drains, Mattias.se, Fri, 25 Mar 2011 08:15:50
- Check you roof vents too, Eric, Thu, 24 Mar 2011 15:40:11
- Video inspection...., Mike Lynch , Thu, 24 Mar 2011 11:40:42
- Re: OT--slow drains, James, Thu, 24 Mar 2011 09:55:41
- Re: OT--slow drains, TG, Thu, 24 Mar 2011 08:47:03 <-- Viewing This Message
- Septic or City?, B Millar , Thu, 24 Mar 2011 08:23:01
- Laundry lint, hair, and soap residue, MI-Roger , Thu, 24 Mar 2011 08:17:59
- Re: OT--slow drains, smt, Thu, 24 Mar 2011 08:05:31
- Re: OT--slow drains, turbocon86, Thu, 24 Mar 2011 07:17:50
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!