NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
I noticed the other week that my local 'Shack, which previously carried a good assortment of electronic bits and pieces - and had some members of their staff who actually understood them - had suddenly closed. The sole remaining stores are cell phone outlets only. They don't even carry contact cleaner!!
posted by 98.250.156...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- OT: rad** shack, brick8 , Sun, 19 Jun 2011 16:41:51
- Wow - well preserved catalogs; major memory lane!, AeroBaron, Mon, 20 Jun 2011 22:21:05
- Remember Lafayette?, JerseySaab , Tue, 21 Jun 2011 07:19:30
- beauty!, Les_H, Tue, 21 Jun 2011 07:01:25
- Awesome link!, Eric, Tue, 21 Jun 2011 02:01:34
- Seconded!, Eric Law, Tue, 21 Jun 2011 05:26:02
- so sad...., Dean C, Mon, 20 Jun 2011 19:25:41
- Re: OT: rad** shack, TML, Mon, 20 Jun 2011 09:25:08
- Re: OT: rad** shack, William, Mon, 20 Jun 2011 09:06:40
- The one near me is OK., Noel , Mon, 20 Jun 2011 07:24:59
- Have they stopped grilling customers at checkout, AeroBaron, Sun, 19 Jun 2011 21:46:23
- I used to work for RS..., Eric, Sun, 19 Jun 2011 19:30:59
- Re: OT: rad** shack, James, Sun, 19 Jun 2011 18:36:01
- For a good time..., JerseySaab , Sun, 19 Jun 2011 18:13:51
- Agree wholeheartedly!, Skip, Sun, 19 Jun 2011 17:37:02
- Re: OT: rad** shack, SWEDECAR , Sun, 19 Jun 2011 17:17:22
- Another retail victim of our times I suppose, MI-Roger , Sun, 19 Jun 2011 16:49:01
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.