I think it's on youtube, but Top Gear did a 9-5 Aero vs. a fighter jet around the test track in one of their segments.
posted by 76.236.86...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- The Car Show, No Snaab , Thu, 11 Aug 2011 04:57:40
- Re: The Car Show, GM, Thu, 11 Aug 2011 08:42:34
- TG UK sucks, Siegfried, Thu, 11 Aug 2011 11:05:32
- I agree, No Snaab , Thu, 11 Aug 2011 08:57:48
- Re: The Car Show, JMF , Thu, 11 Aug 2011 06:18:27
- American TG is painful to watch, love the UK version, Notnoel , Thu, 11 Aug 2011 11:46:41
- Exactly., nwas, Fri, 12 Aug 2011 16:32:27
- Re: American TG is painful to watch, love the UK version, jp498, Fri, 12 Aug 2011 12:04:49
- TG UK did a Saab vs. fighter jet, W. Beetus, Thu, 11 Aug 2011 21:17:21
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!