No Snaab, you might think a Focus is nice until you drive one. I rented one in Hawaii last week and it felt like it was on stilts, it was scary esp on the hills. Forget fashion, it's function. SPG&TC
posted by 99.141.25...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- The Nine Year Itch, No Snaab , Tue, 13 Sep 2011 16:46:53
- Re: The Nine Year Itch, Larry West , Wed, 14 Sep 2011 06:06:55
- opposite view (and link to article?), James, Tue, 13 Sep 2011 23:29:33
- Forget this Ford, smt, Tue, 13 Sep 2011 21:04:38
- The real question is...., nwas, Tue, 13 Sep 2011 17:42:37
- I never finance a used car, Tim, Tue, 13 Sep 2011 17:13:16
- Paying cash for a 3 to 4 year old SAAB is looking good, MI-Roger , Tue, 13 Sep 2011 16:53:56
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!