NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
stuff on Saabnet. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy coming here more than any other site but things are getting a little outdated. Writing a post requires no profile and making it easier for people to do that. As to why they do it, I haven't a clue.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Weird request from Classifieds seller..., Acubra, Thu, 26 Jan 2012 12:49:40
- Re: Weird request from Classifieds seller..., jesse, Fri, 27 Jan 2012 05:36:00
- jesse = willroberts, James, Fri, 27 Jan 2012 05:57:12
- DUH.....REALLY?, albert eistein, Sat, 28 Jan 2012 12:08:28
- Not sure, but maybe it's too easy to write, bender , Fri, 27 Jan 2012 07:14:22
- format, James, Fri, 27 Jan 2012 08:04:19
- Tell him sure, once you get a scan of his DL! -n/m, Bruce, Thu, 26 Jan 2012 16:23:14
- People are weird, No Snaab , Thu, 26 Jan 2012 15:18:48
- Re: Weird request from Classifieds seller..., Mysaab, Thu, 26 Jan 2012 14:40:17
- Thanks all, we figured this misunderstanding with selle, Acubra, Thu, 26 Jan 2012 13:45:37
- VINs alone are not enough to order a new key!!!, westernny, Thu, 26 Jan 2012 13:19:45
- Re: Weird request from Classifieds seller..., James, Thu, 26 Jan 2012 13:08:46
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact |
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.