I know as a dealer you probably normally would not go that route, and there might be little or no margin on the part itself, but you would make something on the labour. Is it better for a customer to be without a car for 6 weeks (like in the article)? I am certain my Saab indy would have it solved one way or another the same day at reasonable cost (most likely with a used part)...
posted by 67.158.78...
Posts in this Thread:
- Anyone read Car Talk last week?, Erik919kt , Mon, 6 Feb 2012 09:38:29
- Re: Anyone read Car Talk last week?, S.O., Mon, 6 Feb 2012 21:52:36
- Re: Anyone read Car Talk last week?, larry, Mon, 6 Feb 2012 15:22:06
- I got one open a few weeks ago., John Myers , Mon, 6 Feb 2012 13:44:37
- "Where there's smoke, there's SAAB.", McTeague, Mon, 6 Feb 2012 13:35:08
- Re: Anyone read Car Talk last week?, Rizzlius, Mon, 6 Feb 2012 12:31:15
- I saw that., turrbo , Mon, 6 Feb 2012 11:06:24
- Pretty sure that it had been crashed into? Door was, nicknick , Mon, 6 Feb 2012 11:03:17
- Re: Anyone read Car Talk last week?, Tim, Mon, 6 Feb 2012 10:58:42
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!