People keep demanding more features in cars, which makes them heavier. The car in the photo below is a good example. ;^)
posted by 70.88.24...
Posts in this Thread:
- Horses on a diet? They are more like ponies!, Acubra, Thu, 9 Feb 2012 09:33:36
- The problem is..., Eric Law, Fri, 10 Feb 2012 11:03:03 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Horses on a diet? They are more like ponies!, AdamSAAB2kAero , Thu, 9 Feb 2012 15:22:30
- Test drove an M3 the other day. . ., STICKMAN, Thu, 9 Feb 2012 14:15:23
- Same experience in an M5, Craig, Mon, 13 Feb 2012 11:37:55
- This why I miss my '87 900 Turbo, AdamD, Fri, 10 Feb 2012 05:40:32
- Exactly the reason, Tim, Thu, 9 Feb 2012 20:05:47
- Re: Test drove an M3 the other day. . ., Noel , Thu, 9 Feb 2012 17:21:46
- Seat of Pants == Torque / Weight ratio, Tim, Thu, 9 Feb 2012 10:15:55
- Re: Horses on a diet? They are more like ponies!, Les_H, Thu, 9 Feb 2012 09:43:34
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!