Ours went off a few months ago during a power outage due to using an unvented propane wall heater as backup. I just tested it and it did nothing...off to the store tomorrow to get a new one (actually two, gonna put one downstairs too!)
Thanks again for the heads up, as these are things we tend to forget to do.
posted by 72.224.12...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Check your Carbon Monoxide Detectors!!, B Millar , Wed, 15 Feb 2012 20:06:44
- Thanks for the reminder!!, Skip, Thu, 16 Feb 2012 19:34:05 <-- Viewing This Message
- Didn't find anything..., B Millar , Thu, 16 Feb 2012 16:13:49
- Re: Check your Carbon Monoxide Detectors!!, dtech aka cheaptech, Thu, 16 Feb 2012 09:52:36
- These are on my annual battery change schedule, MI-Roger , Thu, 16 Feb 2012 09:43:01
- Re: Check your Carbon Monoxide Detectors!!, AeroDave , Thu, 16 Feb 2012 07:20:34
- Ours went off in October..., Noel , Thu, 16 Feb 2012 07:13:32
- And replace them if they're old!, Eric Law, Thu, 16 Feb 2012 05:28:18
- Was it the furnace?NM, Mark from Toronto, Wed, 15 Feb 2012 21:39:43
- Re: Check your Carbon Monoxide Detectors!!, EGD , Wed, 15 Feb 2012 20:47:17
- most important, ryan, Wed, 15 Feb 2012 20:26:34
- Glad I got one at Home depo a while back! n/m, KB88900T, Wed, 15 Feb 2012 20:14:20
- Yikes!, turrbo , Wed, 15 Feb 2012 20:11:28
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!