NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Had a 2004 Mazda6 wagon with cloth seats. Sold it last September with 126K miles.
Lots of jean-clad butts were dragged across those seats and they still looked great.
Worst thing that happened to the seats was when my wife spilled an entire 16-oz cup of coffee on them the day after we bought it new.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Anybody regularly wear denim jeans in their car?, AeroEd , Fri, 9 Mar 2012 09:11:18
- Re: Anybody regularly wear denim jeans in their car?, Keith, Sun, 11 Mar 2012 09:28:50
- I think it's how you put your butt into the seat that >, BobD, Sat, 10 Mar 2012 11:07:02
- Re: Autoshow display cars......, soccersaab, Sat, 10 Mar 2012 06:55:57
- 11years, 100+k miles, Tim, Fri, 9 Mar 2012 18:31:35
- Re: Anybody regularly wear denim jeans in their car?, jeff in MD , Fri, 9 Mar 2012 14:00:03
- Re: No problems, 10 years/111K, AeroLady, Fri, 9 Mar 2012 11:48:42
- Re: Anybody regularly wear denim jeans in their car?, Paul H, Fri, 9 Mar 2012 11:42:41
- Daily use with jeans, 6 years/120k, '02 Aero SW, JMJinNC, Fri, 9 Mar 2012 10:52:29
- Re: Anybody regularly wear denim jeans in their car?, EGD , Fri, 9 Mar 2012 10:47:03
- Re: Anybody regularly wear denim jeans in their car?, MI-Roger , Fri, 9 Mar 2012 09:54:54
- Wrangler's haven't effected mine the last 10K., Norm95, Fri, 9 Mar 2012 09:50:18
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.