NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
If one pair is "just about new" then get a pair that match. Rotate regularly, and wear down all 4. Then get a set of 4 and rotate em regularly. I rotate mine whenever I change oil, which keeps em pretty uniform.
Posts in this Thread:
- Two good tires, two bad ones. What to do?, bender , Tue, 13 Mar 2012 19:02:57
- If you are wearing them out as shortly as 1.5years, Tim, Wed, 14 Mar 2012 09:15:12
- Re: Two good tires, two bad ones. What to do?, JimBlake , Wed, 14 Mar 2012 08:52:31
- You never said you couldn't afford them! Just get the, nicknick , Tue, 13 Mar 2012 23:21:30
- Re: Two good tires, two bad ones. What to do?, Simon S, Tue, 13 Mar 2012 21:19:58
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.