NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Motorcyclist was following a string of three westbound cars who all turned north at an intersection equipped wiht a stop light. For an unknown reason the third car stopped halfway thru the turn, blocking the westbound lane. The young motorcyclist couldn't or didn't stop in time and struck the stopped car.
Maybe he was travelling too fast, maybe he was following too closely, maybe he was distracted because this intersection serves three lanes of traffic from all four directions and is dangerous at all times, or maybe it was a combination of the above.
In the end it really doesn't matter.
posted by 68.42.115...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Any motorcycle riders? Gas prices want to get one., Brian, Sat, 24 Mar 2012 05:09:23
- definitely clears the mind, McTeague, Mon, 26 Mar 2012 13:17:32
- Same here..., PGAero , Mon, 26 Mar 2012 22:32:19
- image, McTeague, Mon, 26 Mar 2012 13:21:16
- Bikes are lots of fun, but not all that cheap, Noel , Mon, 26 Mar 2012 06:29:50
- Re: Any motorcycle riders? Gas prices want to get one., jeff in MD , Sun, 25 Mar 2012 18:19:47
- Another rider here ..., JMF , Sun, 25 Mar 2012 05:51:12
- VW TDI., Shaun , Sun, 25 Mar 2012 03:58:59
- wow! $4 a gallon! It is almost $7 a gallon here, sab, Sun, 25 Mar 2012 00:44:37
- Re: fuel price different is almost entirely tax-based, David B, Sun, 25 Mar 2012 12:59:23
- yes, even at $4.50/gal 91RON in cali it's not bad..., baggsly , Sun, 25 Mar 2012 09:59:35
- Re: wow! $4 a gallon! It is almost $7 a gallon here, Simon S, Sun, 25 Mar 2012 02:54:20
- Yes, 65 miles a day, five days a week, plus fun rides, AeroBaron, Sat, 24 Mar 2012 21:46:05
- I ride too... but not to save money., PGAero , Sat, 24 Mar 2012 20:57:02
- I ride too, kaslop, Sat, 24 Mar 2012 19:34:42
- I ride, pokeyjoe , Sat, 24 Mar 2012 19:04:29
- Yes, bikes are less safe than car and have expenses, AeroEd , Sat, 24 Mar 2012 17:33:27
- Fatal local motorcycle accident this afternoon, MI-Roger , Sat, 24 Mar 2012 17:06:06
- I work with a guy with the same idea & economics, Bill Homer, Sat, 24 Mar 2012 11:30:08
- Great idea. I'll be glad to be your surgeon., Used to be Chaz, Sat, 24 Mar 2012 08:46:39
- 68-72 mpg 600 miles/week on a Suzuki SV650., Norm95, Sat, 24 Mar 2012 06:06:40
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.