i'm still using IE8 (didn't upgrade to IE9), which may be an option for you to try? i did make sure that i did have all the current microsoft updates on my 'puter and did run several go arounds of IE temp file/cookie cleanups as well to be on the safe side.
not sure if that was the fix, or it was just a tempoary bug, but it seems ok now. if you find a definitive answer as to the cause, let us know!
posted by 98.108.19...
Posts in this Thread:
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right. Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY. Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages. This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.