Looks like you can choose any lane when turning left in California, but obviously only when there aren't multiple lanes turning left.
posted by 108.216.153...
California driver's handbook
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Multi lane right hand turns, Dean, Tue, 3 Apr 2012 07:49:06
- even if it is allowed..., Snowmobile , Wed, 4 Apr 2012 06:05:03
- You are probably correct re: lane choice when turning, Trev, Tue, 3 Apr 2012 20:19:10
- Re: Multi lane right hand turns, Skip, Tue, 3 Apr 2012 19:24:31
- Re: Multi lane right hand turns, Justin VanAbrahams, Tue, 3 Apr 2012 15:40:33
- My rules, MI-Roger , Tue, 3 Apr 2012 10:58:30
- what about right-hand rule?, Siegfried, Tue, 3 Apr 2012 08:35:52
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!