NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
No, it's run by catastrophes. For every one person who is conscientious and doesn't been a reverse lock-out, there are several others that do. Just observe how people drive and you'll see the same ratio.
posted by 99.72.240...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Protecting us from ourselves. A minor rant., Noel , Sat, 19 May 2012 05:50:47
- Re: Protecting us from ourselves. Reverse switch, BobS, Sat, 19 May 2012 17:52:32
- Idiots and innocents, OKSaabs , Sat, 19 May 2012 11:45:20
- And sometimes, it's about corporations, OKSaabs , Sun, 20 May 2012 12:36:07
- limited resources, jeff in MD , Sun, 20 May 2012 04:21:04
- Re: Backup cameras, BobS, Sun, 20 May 2012 08:14:35
- Have you used one???, dmz789qqq, Sun, 20 May 2012 16:11:48
- Re: Have you used a rear camera, BobS, Sun, 20 May 2012 22:22:00
- Re: Have you used a rear camera, OKSaabs , Mon, 21 May 2012 06:03:51
- Super easy solution for FREE, vvk, Mon, 21 May 2012 09:14:18
- Re: Super easy solution for FREE, Second that, BobS, Mon, 21 May 2012 19:47:53
- You need move precision moving into a spot ..., dmz789qqq, Mon, 21 May 2012 10:52:48
- Agree 100%, Snowmobile , Mon, 21 May 2012 10:06:58
- though..., Snowmobile , Mon, 21 May 2012 10:11:02
- Foolish not to use one? Huh?, Noel , Sun, 20 May 2012 17:43:40
- Huh? Huh?, dmz789qqq, Mon, 21 May 2012 11:58:33
- Re: limited resources, TML, Sun, 20 May 2012 04:46:43
- Point taken. But there's such a thing as too much., Noel , Sat, 19 May 2012 15:32:14
- you live in a litigious society., Snowmobile , Sat, 19 May 2012 09:11:28
- Re: Protecting us from ourselves. A minor rant., Erik919kt , Sat, 19 May 2012 07:19:23
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.