NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
I have had good experience with ROCK. See that little blue log with the E....well that means the part will ship from Europe....you don't want that!!
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- RockAuto- insane shipping prices., John G, Mon, 21 May 2012 11:00:26
- Re: RockAuto Discount code!, Don , Wed, 23 May 2012 09:54:22
- Re: RockAuto- insane shipping prices., Justin VanAbrahams, Mon, 21 May 2012 16:54:47
- Select product ala cart once your zip is known., Norm95, Mon, 21 May 2012 15:28:08
- Follow-up from RockAuto., John G, Mon, 21 May 2012 14:14:17
- Try rmeuropean, Paul B., Mon, 21 May 2012 13:43:13
- I use them too, but beware ..., dmz789qqq, Tue, 22 May 2012 19:14:37
- +1 for RM, turrbo , Tue, 22 May 2012 14:39:34
- ROCK is fine, saabsince 93b , Tue, 22 May 2012 07:52:35
- Re: RockAuto- insane shipping prices., Bill Homer, Mon, 21 May 2012 12:32:51
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.