NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
A lot of Saabs on the road here. I even saw a 9000 that looked identical to mine (same color even) going the opposite way one day and the driver paid no attention.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- The Saab wave is awesome, bender , Tue, 29 May 2012 12:24:48
- Re: The Saab wave is awesome, wmtunate, Wed, 30 May 2012 21:14:11
- I'd think that it will return soon enough, McTeague, Wed, 30 May 2012 10:55:43
- Re: The Saab wave is awesome, Snowmobile , Wed, 30 May 2012 06:36:14
- In this part of the south..., inca99, Wed, 30 May 2012 05:25:36
- I got a wave from a Volvo owner the other day. nm, Norm95, Tue, 29 May 2012 17:15:31
- It doesn't work where I live., B Millar , Tue, 29 May 2012 14:26:15
- Re: The Saab lights flick was also awesome, westernny, Tue, 29 May 2012 12:29:52
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.