I own plenty of Korean made crap as it is. So, don't try to claim they are well built. I own LG appliances. Huge mistake!! They may look great but the quality is not there. Numerous issues with my front load washer, dishwasher and range. Sears carries the parts and they are easy to fix but when you see how cheaply they are made there is no way I would buy a Korean made car. Conversely, my Asko appliances are awesome!!! I am amazed how much money KIA has to allocate to advertising. Seems to be paying off as there seems to be pletny of suckers posting here claiming they are great. They may be great cars for fat thug gerbils! Clearly, their marketing stragegy misses me. I am not sure who it appeals to. For the money VW seems like a better option.
posted by 149.101.1...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- What current car is most like my '02 9-5 Aero?, sieglo, Tue, 29 May 2012 06:57:49
- I have an 03 Aero and was wondering the same thing, Blake, Wed, 30 May 2012 06:50:06
- Re: What current car is most like my '02 9-5 Aero?, No Snaab , Tue, 29 May 2012 16:06:10
- You have the best now. Just needs a JZW tune-up., Norm95, Tue, 29 May 2012 12:41:24
- Re: What current car is most like my '02 9-5 Aero?, OKSaabs , Tue, 29 May 2012 12:40:50
- Re: What current car is most like my '02 9-5 Aero?, Paul H, Tue, 29 May 2012 08:11:54
- Re: What current car is most like my '02 9-5 Aero?, Dan-O, Tue, 29 May 2012 07:15:50
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!