NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
I just replaced my old, worn out, Whirlpool washer/dryer with a new Speed Queen set. They don't have an MP3 jack and won't make you an espresso, but they do wash and dry clothes quite well. Very quiet operation and the cycles are really fast. I can dry a huge load of towels, cotton rugs, etc. in less than half the time of the old dryer. Rugged, commercial grade machines.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Washer and dryer recommendations?, Noel , Thu, 31 May 2012 05:31:57
- Washer and dryer recommendations?, larry, Sat, 2 Jun 2012 11:53:03
- Go with Miele if you want 25+ years out of it, AdamB , Sat, 2 Jun 2012 05:29:15
- Re: Washer and dryers, BobS, Fri, 1 Jun 2012 09:23:54
- Like our LG's, Dean-C, Thu, 31 May 2012 18:09:33
- Bosch has been great... nm, poop deck pappy , Thu, 31 May 2012 14:30:07
- Re: Washer and dryer recommendations?, Bruce, Thu, 31 May 2012 13:25:14
- Swedish- Asko or German- Miele or Bosch, Mr. Clean, Thu, 31 May 2012 11:42:39
- Keep it simple.., RobsSaab , Thu, 31 May 2012 07:02:49
- Speed Queen, Les_H, Thu, 31 May 2012 06:40:02
- Re: Washer and dryer recommendations?, Dano in Texas , Thu, 31 May 2012 06:17:17
- Seems like nothing these days is built to last 10+ yrs., B Millar , Thu, 31 May 2012 06:02:37
- Re: Washer and dryer recommendations?, Skip, Thu, 31 May 2012 05:54:50
- They're not all good when new..., Snowmobile , Thu, 31 May 2012 05:54:31
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.