NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Reports I'm reading are that the TrollhÃ¤ttan city manager (Annika Wennerblom) is the one who leaked the info but now city officials seem to be backing off from the announcement. Don't know whether it's because the info was wrong or whether it was just not supposed to be announced yet.
The city's information chief, Peter Asp, has stated: "I can guarantee that neither she [Annika Wennerblom], nor the mayor Paul Ã…kerlund, nor myself have any information that the administrators have concluded their work." (Reported by Swedish news agency TT, as seen on lifewithsaab.com.)
So this is obviously an interesting development but we're still very much in "wait and see" mode...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Saab is sold, they say, Kristjan, Thu, 7 Jun 2012 00:32:58
- Wait, Youngman might be in again., SWEDECAR , Sat, 9 Jun 2012 10:15:53
- So does this mean we are left without a parts source?, departed, Thu, 7 Jun 2012 13:28:51
- Back to wait and see, Kristjan, Thu, 7 Jun 2012 08:21:44
- I'm excited! Hope y'all are too! n/m, JohnA , Thu, 7 Jun 2012 07:28:42
- Kai Johan Jiang, JohnA , Thu, 7 Jun 2012 19:09:27
- Re: I'm excited! Hope y'all are too!, turbocon86, Thu, 7 Jun 2012 07:46:20
- Electric vehicles appearing on scene, westernny, Thu, 7 Jun 2012 09:01:58
- No electrics for me, thank you, JerseySaab , Thu, 7 Jun 2012 09:17:07
- Re: electrics for me, thank you, tom g, Fri, 8 Jun 2012 17:49:13
- ...and refuses to use Paypal., Norm95, Thu, 7 Jun 2012 13:35:00
- what if?, JohnA , Thu, 7 Jun 2012 09:29:26
- Re: I'm excited! Hope y'all are too!, AdamSAAB2kAero, Thu, 7 Jun 2012 08:05:00
- Now they are backpeddling, JerseySaab , Thu, 7 Jun 2012 04:03:08
- Re: Saab is sold, they say, jeff '04, Thu, 7 Jun 2012 02:55:26
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.