NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
here's a link to the EV 96. Quite a simple one + not overly powerful as a result, but still very nicely done. Cost was not cheap, but not outrageous also (included a repaint iirc).
1970 Saab 96 EV
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Saab is sold, they say, Kristjan, Thu, 7 Jun 2012 00:32:58
- Wait, Youngman might be in again., SWEDECAR , Sat, 9 Jun 2012 10:15:53
- So does this mean we are left without a parts source?, departed, Thu, 7 Jun 2012 13:28:51
- Back to wait and see, Kristjan, Thu, 7 Jun 2012 08:21:44
- I'm excited! Hope y'all are too! n/m, JohnA , Thu, 7 Jun 2012 07:28:42
- Kai Johan Jiang, JohnA , Thu, 7 Jun 2012 19:09:27
- Re: I'm excited! Hope y'all are too!, turbocon86, Thu, 7 Jun 2012 07:46:20
- Electric vehicles appearing on scene, westernny, Thu, 7 Jun 2012 09:01:58
- No electrics for me, thank you, JerseySaab , Thu, 7 Jun 2012 09:17:07
- Re: electrics for me, thank you, tom g, Fri, 8 Jun 2012 17:49:13
- ...and refuses to use Paypal., Norm95, Thu, 7 Jun 2012 13:35:00
- what if?, JohnA , Thu, 7 Jun 2012 09:29:26
- Re: I'm excited! Hope y'all are too!, AdamSAAB2kAero, Thu, 7 Jun 2012 08:05:00
- Now they are backpeddling, JerseySaab , Thu, 7 Jun 2012 04:03:08
- Re: Saab is sold, they say, jeff '04, Thu, 7 Jun 2012 02:55:26
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.