NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
I checked two local former Saab Dealers and was shocked to see that neither had any new 2011 9-5s for sale. Lots of new 9-5s were being discounted to $29K or so recently although they were not as heavily loaded with features as the one you found. I know from your prior posts that your 2004 is getting close to the Century point in mileage so I can understand your interest in a lower mileage car (a lot more miles going on now that you are out of college?).
I would stay away from long financing on any car, and avoid any financing on a car brand that some banks won't touch. Inability to finance a Saab will accelerate their decline in market prices.
I still see low mileage 2008-2009 9-5s for sale. Often close to $15K Dealership asking price.
posted by 198.208.25...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Quick loan advice needed., B Millar , Tue, 26 Jun 2012 11:32:50
- Re: Quick loan advice needed., Wasabi, Sat, 30 Jun 2012 09:38:53
- 72 months is a guarantee for Upside Down in future, MI-Roger , Wed, 27 Jun 2012 06:23:55
- Run Away, EGD , Tue, 26 Jun 2012 16:05:09
- You seem too pragmatic for this., Mike Johnson, Tue, 26 Jun 2012 13:26:34
- Re: Quick loan advice needed., Justin VanAbrahams, Tue, 26 Jun 2012 12:01:40
- Is the financing in place?, ToddInMA, Tue, 26 Jun 2012 12:00:12
- Yes., B Millar , Tue, 26 Jun 2012 12:15:56
- Re: Laser Red, thatbobguy, Tue, 26 Jun 2012 18:56:29
- Why are you looking to replace the '04?, ToddInMA, Tue, 26 Jun 2012 13:55:16
- Brad, what are you looking for?, Siegfried, Tue, 26 Jun 2012 13:22:07
- Re: Brad, what are you looking for?, B Millar , Tue, 26 Jun 2012 13:31:53
- Re: Brad, what are you looking for?, No Snaab , Wed, 27 Jun 2012 05:39:30
- Leasing isn't an option for me., B Millar , Wed, 27 Jun 2012 14:05:00
- Re: Brad, what are you looking for?, Dan-O, Wed, 27 Jun 2012 09:34:41
- Doubt it, No Snaab , Wed, 27 Jun 2012 09:59:23
- toys = $$$$ .... 6yrs on used car is long to finance, Trev, Tue, 26 Jun 2012 17:29:16
- Re:, Siegfried, Tue, 26 Jun 2012 13:51:18
- Re: Quick loan advice needed., Dan-O, Tue, 26 Jun 2012 11:51:00
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.