NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
But of course, we knew that.....
SAAB to present its first all-electric vehicle, with power train from the Swedish startup ElectroEngine, at the Paris Motor Show
->Posting last edited on Wed, 18 Jul 2012 06:58:29.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 500-Mile Range Electric Car, JohnA , Tue, 17 Jul 2012 17:28:50
- Boston Power's Saab also bio-ethanol, JohnA , Wed, 18 Jul 2012 06:56:47
- Who wants to go 500 miles in a 937 pound car? n/m, Noel , Wed, 18 Jul 2012 05:10:28
- oh, no, Siegfried, Tue, 17 Jul 2012 19:40:06
- I think NASA is a great use of public money. nm, Son of Saab, Wed, 18 Jul 2012 08:47:34
- I want..., ELaw , Wed, 18 Jul 2012 06:37:26
- ha!, Snowmobile , Wed, 18 Jul 2012 05:18:28
- Then, maybe, hockey?, Siegfried, Wed, 18 Jul 2012 06:05:40
- Leo Beranek, Bill Homer, Wed, 18 Jul 2012 08:32:12
- Re: Then, maybe, hockey?, Snowmobile , Wed, 18 Jul 2012 07:35:09
- Re:, Siegfried, Wed, 18 Jul 2012 07:57:39
- Re: Then, maybe, hockey?, TML, Wed, 18 Jul 2012 07:12:17
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.