NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Not sure about Chicago but back in those days, in some cities, the normal phone directory even had a "listings by address" section. See if the Chicago Public library has old "Street Directories" or "backwards books". I've remember them for St. Louis from back then.
posted by 96.60.12...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- City of Chicago -- what department ?, STICKMAN, Sat, 21 Jul 2012 14:50:31
- Re: City of Chicago -- what department ?, Bruce, Mon, 23 Jul 2012 14:56:57
- Re: City of Chicago -- what department ? Library, BobS, Sat, 21 Jul 2012 19:28:07
- If the person is deceased...., andym, Sat, 21 Jul 2012 18:05:10
- Re: City of Chicago -- what department ?, Bill Homer, Sat, 21 Jul 2012 15:40:59
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.