My wife's 1999 Camry was a former rental that was purchased in 2001. Been relatively maintenance free since at 158k. Only problem we have is the paint on the hood oxidized, but I don't think that has anything to do with being a rental. My wife doesn't believe in car washes.
posted by 99.115.151...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Ever buy a rental car?, AlS , Sun, 22 Jul 2012 20:40:17
- Re: Ever buy a rental car?, HudsonValleySaabGuy, Fri, 3 Aug 2012 18:13:26
- Yes, two, ponytrekker, Thu, 2 Aug 2012 18:49:23
- Not unreasonable to do, Noel , Mon, 23 Jul 2012 22:44:52
- Re: Ever buy a rental car?, Bruce, Mon, 23 Jul 2012 09:48:58
- Re: Ever buy a rental car?, Snowmobile , Mon, 23 Jul 2012 08:37:03
- 1999 Camry, 93Gator, Mon, 23 Jul 2012 06:17:26
- It's like any other used car, ToddInMA, Mon, 23 Jul 2012 06:16:30
- I leased one, Skip, Mon, 23 Jul 2012 04:28:09
- Yes, PT, Mon, 23 Jul 2012 04:12:15
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!