NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
So, there is this car with about 400 political bumper stickers all over the back of it. Any ideas on ways to remove them? A heat gun and dental floss?
And if that works, what to use to remove any residual glue or goo and not damage the paint?
All ideas welcome!
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Removing bumper stickers from paint..., Baggsly , Mon, 30 Jul 2012 00:00:25
- Thanks for the tips guys (and girls)! n/m, Baggsly , Wed, 1 Aug 2012 08:07:43
- Re: Removing bumper stickers from paint..., Justin VanAbrahams, Tue, 31 Jul 2012 11:35:39
- your hippy neighbor's Prius???, ZAAB , Tue, 31 Jul 2012 11:20:57
- Re: Removing bumper stickers from paint..., EGD , Mon, 30 Jul 2012 08:17:56
- Denatured Alcohol, B Millar , Mon, 30 Jul 2012 07:12:57
- Also..., B Millar , Mon, 30 Jul 2012 07:16:14
- WD-40? n/m, John Myers , Mon, 30 Jul 2012 06:58:39
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.