Zero salt or any melter - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Zero salt or any melter
Posted by Skip (more from Skip) on Sat, 21 Mar 2015 18:00:06
In Reply to: 100 lbs of salt this year, how about you, adl6009 [Profile/Gallery]
, Fri, 20 Mar 2015 21:15:37
I snow blow the driveway and paths for the dog and shovel the walk every time it snows (maybe twice in a long event) The walk stays clear and the drive builds up a nice layer of compacted snow and ice that is easy to drive and walk on....
posted by 67.255.206...
Posts in this Thread:
- 100 lbs of salt this year, how about you, adl6009 , Fri, 20 Mar 2015 21:15:37
- Re: 100 lbs of salt this year, how about you, BobS, Sun, 22 Mar 2015 13:05:47
- About a pound for the walkway and sidewalk., Cary, Sun, 22 Mar 2015 09:52:42
- Zero salt or any melter, Skip, Sat, 21 Mar 2015 18:00:06 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: 100 lbs of salt this year, how about you, Dennis_MA , Sat, 21 Mar 2015 15:25:06
- Zero here too...., GFW3pedals , Sat, 21 Mar 2015 08:29:15
- Re: 100 lbs of salt this year, how about you, Erik919kt, Sat, 21 Mar 2015 06:17:36
- Re: 100 lbs of salt this year, how about you, Snowmobile , Sat, 21 Mar 2015 05:23:07
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!