Re: General Altimax Arctic - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: General Altimax Arctic
Posted by Skip (more from Skip) on Wed, 2 Sep 2015 15:47:01
In Reply to: General Altimax Arctic, steve, Tue, 1 Sep 2015 14:44:25
Use them on both our cars, I even got 17" wheels for the one with 18's because the GAA's don't come larger than 17".
I've had studded before on the 99 9-3SE but don't feel the need now, both ours are non studded.
they wear quite well and I have gotten 4 or 5 winters on a set easily, probably could go farther but I prefer safety over savings.
posted by 67.255.206...
Posts in this Thread:
- General Altimax Arctic, steve, Tue, 1 Sep 2015 14:44:25
- Have 3 sets getting a 4th, Noel , Thu, 3 Sep 2015 14:46:54
- Re: General Altimax Arctic, Skip, Wed, 2 Sep 2015 15:47:01 <-- Viewing This Message
- I use them -same as Gislaved Nordfrost 3, thatbobguy , Tue, 1 Sep 2015 23:38:39
- I run them ...they work well ., K W, Tue, 1 Sep 2015 23:15:50
- I prefer T-rated Winter Tires, MI-Roger , Tue, 1 Sep 2015 18:14:29
- Re: General Altimax Arctic, seth1065 , Tue, 1 Sep 2015 16:48:47
- very happy with ours, Sondeen , Tue, 1 Sep 2015 16:00:44
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!