Re: Michigan No-Fault - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Most Recently Edited Saabnet.com Photo Galleries]
Re: Michigan No-Fault
Posted by Les_H [Email] (more from Les_H) on Fri, 13 May 2016 06:03:12
In Reply to: Re: Michigan No-Fault, No Snaab, Wed, 11 May 2016 04:09:46
How it works here. If you are less than 50% at fault you pay no deductible. But you never pay the other driver's deductible.
posted by 142.160....
Posts in this Thread:
- Repair Cost versus Market Value for totalling?, MI-Roger , Tue, 10 May 2016 14:23:22
- Only 10 ten days to learn options from Insurance Co, MI-Roger , Thu, 19 May 2016 10:16:23
- Body Shop says car will be totalled, hidden damage, MI-Roger , Wed, 11 May 2016 15:40:44
- Re: Repair Cost versus Market Value for totalling?, TG, Wed, 11 May 2016 10:26:30
- Lucky Kid!, EGD , Tue, 10 May 2016 19:52:17
- Re: Repair Cost versus Market Value for totalling?, TG, Tue, 10 May 2016 19:31:03
- In Michigan? All rules are different (maybe), Bill Homer, Tue, 10 May 2016 16:08:05
- Re: Repair Cost versus Market Value for totalling?, No Snaab, Tue, 10 May 2016 14:52:39
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!