Re: Computer keypad - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
There are sites selling replacement screens and keypads and they provide how-to instructions. Should be easy and you will need small
Phillips screw drivers. Vendor may sell tools as well.
posted by 108.207.118...
Posts in this Thread:
- Computer keypad, No Snaab, Wed, 17 Aug 2016 05:16:38
- Re: Computer keypad, mlc , Thu, 18 Aug 2016 07:06:07
- Re: Computer keypad, RS , Thu, 18 Aug 2016 04:07:21
- Re: Computer keypad, Bill Homer, Wed, 17 Aug 2016 10:58:54
- Re: Computer keypad, Dennis_MA , Wed, 17 Aug 2016 10:58:32
- Re: Computer keypad, Dean, Wed, 17 Aug 2016 09:47:42 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Computer keypad, Justin VanAbrahams, Wed, 17 Aug 2016 09:46:18
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!