NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I don't have any personal experiences but I've read a lot of stories from people who have gone through things like the following:
1) You buy a $1,000 dishwasher.
2) At some point it breaks.
3) Warranty co. deems it not economical to repair therefore it must be replaced.
4) Same model is not available since more than an hour has elapsed since you bought it.
5) They decide a $300 dishwasher is "equivalent" and that's all they'll pay for.
Just my $0.02...
'90 Audi 80 quattro (modded to death), '12 Audi A4 quattro (stock for now)
Gone but not forgotten:
'72 99, '77 99 (became a turbo, twice)
'80 900T 5-door, '81 900T, '86 900S (became a turbo), '86 900 SPG
'86 9000, '97 9000 Aero
A bunch of Audis, '69 Firebird, '64 Toyota Corona (first car, cost $35 and worth every penny)
Be alert... America needs more lerts!
Posts in this Thread:
- Home Warranty services, larry, Tue, 13 Sep 2016 12:33:48
- My Warranty Service is living 8 miles from Repair Clinic, MI-Roger , Fri, 16 Sep 2016 15:02:411
- Re: Home Warranty services, Larry West , Fri, 16 Sep 2016 07:09:22
- Re: Home Warranty services, IndySaaber, Fri, 16 Sep 2016 06:13:50
- Re: Home Warranty services, ELaw , Thu, 15 Sep 2016 05:20:45 <-- Viewing This Message1
- Re: Home Warranty services, mlc , Wed, 14 Sep 2016 06:09:17
- Re: Home Warranty services, No Snaab, Tue, 13 Sep 2016 14:54:23
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.