NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I'm on 205/55R16 iirc. They were about the same diameter as the 225/45R17's I run in summer (again iirc). I probably should get the speedo recalibrated with a tech 2 as it seems to still be set for 215/55R16 the car came with (ie actual speed is a few % lower than speedo says)... this has perhaps inadvertently helped me avoid speeding tickets!
Posts in this Thread:
- Show us your winter wheels!, bobc , Thu, 5 Jan 2017 07:54:261
- Re: Show us your winter wheels!, Snowmobile , Thu, 5 Jan 2017 17:33:04
- Hakka R2, vvk, Wed, 11 Jan 2017 07:48:04
- Re: Show us your winter wheels!, Bernie , Sun, 8 Jan 2017 10:40:132
- Re: Show us your winter wheels!, bobc , Fri, 6 Jan 2017 05:48:09
- Re: Show us your winter wheels!, Mark from Toronto, Thu, 5 Jan 2017 19:28:04
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.