No manual option - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
Unfortunately, it is automatic only.
posted by 38.126.150...
Posts in this Thread:
- Kia stinger HATCHBACK!!!, Mark from Toronto, Mon, 9 Jan 2017 15:05:36
- No manual option, vvk, Wed, 11 Jan 2017 07:41:52 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Kia stinger HATCHBACK!!!, Montana Tom , Tue, 10 Jan 2017 21:19:36
- Re: Kia stinger HATCHBACK!!!, DE, Tue, 10 Jan 2017 04:59:45
- Re: Kia stinger HATCHBACK!!!, AdamSAAB2kAero , Mon, 9 Jan 2017 16:39:22
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!