Hakka R2 - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
I am running Hakka R2 on my BMWs -- outstanding tires! Highly recommended. Saved my bacon this morning. Encountered black ice on an off ramp coming to a stop from 70 mph.
The 225/50-17 on the 550i are Made in Russia.
The 195/60-16 on the 328i are Made in Finland.
posted by 38.126.150...
Posts in this Thread:
- Show us your winter wheels!, bobc , Thu, 5 Jan 2017 07:54:261
- Re: Show us your winter wheels!, Snowmobile , Thu, 5 Jan 2017 17:33:04
- Hakka R2, vvk, Wed, 11 Jan 2017 07:48:04 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Show us your winter wheels!, Bernie , Sun, 8 Jan 2017 10:40:132
- Re: Show us your winter wheels!, bobc , Fri, 6 Jan 2017 05:48:09
- Re: Show us your winter wheels!, Mark from Toronto, Thu, 5 Jan 2017 19:28:04
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!