Re: Buick Regal Wagon - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
The wagon coming to the states will be based on the redesigned Regal/Insignia which I understand is slightly larger than the previous version you rented in Europe. I'm not sure if we are going to get the traditional station wagon, the "sport utility wagon" (like Subaru Outback, Audi Allroad, Cross Country Volvos, etc.) or both. Certainly wouldn't expect a diesel or manual transmission option, though.
posted by 73.159.174...
Posts in this Thread:
- GM in talks to sell European brands to PSA, A1-turbo, Tue, 14 Feb 2017 09:54:31
- Where will GM get their Buicks if they sell Opel?, Gene N , Tue, 14 Feb 2017 10:05:57
- Re: Where will GM get their Buicks if they sell Opel?, A1-turbo, Tue, 14 Feb 2017 10:38:38
- Re: Where will GM get their Buicks if they sell Opel?, cheaptech , Thu, 16 Feb 2017 08:32:11
- China, MI-Roger , Tue, 14 Feb 2017 14:16:04
- Re: China, A1-turbo, Tue, 14 Feb 2017 18:45:10
- "Baseball, Hot dogs, Apple Pie and Chevrolet", Gene N , Wed, 15 Feb 2017 07:12:47
- Re: "Baseball, Hot dogs, Apple Pie and Chevrolet", cheaptech , Fri, 17 Feb 2017 07:43:32
- The Great Chinese Road belongs to Buick, A1-turbo, Wed, 15 Feb 2017 11:17:32
- Don't even get me started............, MI-Roger , Wed, 15 Feb 2017 08:08:07
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!