NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I have two paper Stock Certificates for old GM, each worth one share only. I had sold off all my GM stock decades ago but kept the Certificate good for a single share that I received back in 1974 when I was a Co-Op student. I kept this one just for Giggles & Grins.
Many years later GM did a 2 for 1 Stock Split and I received a second single share certificate. But the nimrods at GM placed my SSN on the face of the share (multiple times!), then folded the certificate to fit in a standard business size envelope for mailing to me.
I can frame one for display but dare not frame the other. I had planned on giving each of the sons a framed Certificate as a joke but can't do that while I am alive with my SSN on the face. So maybe I will frame one and destroy the other.
The current novelty value of the Certificate may be worth more than the Stock value when awarded.
->Posting last edited on Fri, 17 Feb 2017 07:07:17.
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan
2006 9-3SC 2.0T
2000 Viggen Convertible
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
- GM in talks to sell European brands to PSA, A1-turbo, Tue, 14 Feb 2017 09:54:31
- Where will GM get their Buicks if they sell Opel?, Gene N , Tue, 14 Feb 2017 10:05:57
- Re: Where will GM get their Buicks if they sell Opel?, A1-turbo, Tue, 14 Feb 2017 10:38:38
- Re: Where will GM get their Buicks if they sell Opel?, cheaptech , Thu, 16 Feb 2017 08:32:11
- China, MI-Roger , Tue, 14 Feb 2017 14:16:04
- Re: China, A1-turbo, Tue, 14 Feb 2017 18:45:10
- "Baseball, Hot dogs, Apple Pie and Chevrolet", Gene N , Wed, 15 Feb 2017 07:12:47
- Re: "Baseball, Hot dogs, Apple Pie and Chevrolet", cheaptech , Fri, 17 Feb 2017 07:43:32
- The Great Chinese Road belongs to Buick, A1-turbo, Wed, 15 Feb 2017 11:17:32
- Don't even get me started............, MI-Roger , Wed, 15 Feb 2017 08:08:07
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.