NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Thanks for letting me know, MI Roger - was about to sign back up for a membership as my previous one lapsed a few months back. Neighborhood kid has come around for the past several years selling magazine subscriptions for her swim club, and this allowed me to get a great magazine while not being a curmudgeon. A rare "win win"!
I'm with you on the demographics - this was the only magazine i'd subscribe to, and i'm a mid-30's guy who is fortunate enough to have both a daily and a project Saab (and still married to boot!) so you'd think this is a demographic they'd want to cater too for the future. Oh well, must not be a lot of guys us out there...hence why i'm posting this message on a Saab bulletin board.
The state of independence might be a great place to be, but history has shown that it's not the most lucrative.
Posts in this Thread:
- OT: Hemmings (spit!)...Cry?...Curse?...Both?, MI-Roger , Sat, 18 Mar 2017 16:40:12
- Strange choice to cancel this one..., Tulsaab , Mon, 20 Mar 2017 11:11:00 <-- Viewing This Message
- A sad day indeed...Highlights, GFW3pedals , Sun, 19 Mar 2017 08:32:53
- Publishing is a weird business., Noel , Sun, 19 Mar 2017 07:34:23
- Re: Publishing is a weird business., Ted, Sun, 9 Apr 2017 19:23:04
- Modern publishing though may not be so bad to get into..., Snowmobile , Mon, 20 Mar 2017 08:30:16
- Re: Publishing is a weird business., JerseySaab , Sun, 19 Mar 2017 08:13:35
- My suspicions although I know nothing about publishing, MI-Roger , Sun, 19 Mar 2017 08:11:54
- Wow! Sad. A great magazine., K-Saab , Sun, 19 Mar 2017 03:54:00
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.