NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
it would be the subsequent models of SAAB cars! decidedly they were and are better in every possible way that matters.form,function,features,options,safety,performance,panache how could a true saabista'feel otherwise ? Are there quislings amongst us?
Posts in this Thread:
- What is the quintessential modern successor to the 99 sedan?, ursaw, Thu, 18 May 2017 16:05:07
- Re: What is the quintessential modern successor to the 99 sedan?, Brianatl , Mon, 22 May 2017 03:55:24
- Golf 4 door, No Snaab, Sun, 21 May 2017 13:26:11
- Re: What is the quintessential modern successor to the 99 sedan?, neil dale , Fri, 19 May 2017 11:08:58 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: What is the quintessential modern successor to the 99 sedan?, Craig, Fri, 19 May 2017 10:40:53
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.