NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Subaru purists who are jealous. ;^)
'90 Audi 80 quattro (modded to death), '12 Audi A4 quattro (stock for now)
Gone but not forgotten:
'72 99, '77 99 (became a turbo, twice)
'80 900T 5-door, '81 900T, '86 900S (became a turbo), '86 900 SPG
'86 9000, '97 9000 Aero
A bunch of Audis, '69 Firebird, '64 Toyota Corona (first car, cost $35 and worth every penny)
Be alert... America needs more lerts!
Posts in this Thread:
- Damn - People Like to Hit My 9-2X Aeros, Scott Paterson , Sun, 18 Jun 2017 17:53:18
- Re: Damn - People Like to Hit My 9-2X Aeros, Dan-O, Thu, 22 Jun 2017 05:56:35
- Perhaps these things happen in cycles, AeroBaron, Tue, 20 Jun 2017 09:18:33
- Re: Damn - People Like to Hit My 9-2X Aeros, AdamSAAB2kAero , Mon, 19 Jun 2017 16:27:46
- Re: Damn - People Like to Hit My 9-2X Aeros, DE, Mon, 19 Jun 2017 12:04:02
- Or..., ELaw , Tue, 20 Jun 2017 04:33:22 <-- Viewing This Message1
- Re: Damn - People Like to Hit My 9-2X Aeros, southsaab , Mon, 19 Jun 2017 06:32:44
- Re: Damn - People Like to Hit My 9-2X Aeros, RS , Sun, 18 Jun 2017 19:07:131
- The Story of My Original 9-2X Aero, Scott Paterson , Sun, 18 Jun 2017 17:56:46
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.