At this point, I really hope all my future cars will be EVs.
1. Never worry about fuel -- car is always ready in the morning.
2. Regenerative braking substatially improves your enjoyment of driving. Stop & go driving is so much easier.
3. Immediate electric motor torque is a lot of fun.
4. Throttle response is fantastic -- beyond anything you can imagine. I can literally move the car one millimeter at a time.
5. No annoying engine noise.
6. No engine maintenance.
7. No transmission. If you are a manual transmission lover, imagine how amazing it is without having to deal with the ultimate evil -- the automatic transmission.
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.