NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I agree, but Scott has been very alert in moving all the "model specific" blogs to their proper place. I don't spend much time on this bulletin board, because I usually don't have much to add to someone's random problems around the house or at work. I would think that after a couple of weeks Scott is ready for this raffle to be over too. A lot of work.
That's my two cents worth, now on my way to the "C900" bulletin board.
Posts in this Thread:
- This giveaway stuff is clogging up the BBs, Ken , Thu, 2 Nov 2017 19:43:59
- Re: This giveaway stuff is clogging up the BBs, Scott Paterson , Sun, 5 Nov 2017 15:53:05
- It's nice to see this much activity on the General board, RS , Fri, 3 Nov 2017 10:34:06
- Maybe so, but why not enter? you might win, LIKE ME!, GFW3pedals , Fri, 3 Nov 2017 06:11:24
- Re: This giveaway stuff is clogging up the BBs, stopsaabn , Fri, 3 Nov 2017 04:00:39 <-- Viewing This Message1
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.