NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Yes - and it's a clever message in the ad - many of Stewart's F1
contemporaries didn't survive in that era, cars were horribly unsafe by today's standards - Clark, Revson, Rindt, Donohue , Cevert some of them.
Posts in this Thread:
- Sir Jackie Stewart, cheaptech , Mon, 6 Nov 2017 11:44:48
- I saw him at the Glen in '72., Noel , Sat, 18 Nov 2017 10:58:42
- turbotax for a rental property, AaronG, Tue, 7 Nov 2017 08:33:44
- Turbotax and somewhat unique situations..............., MI-Roger , Fri, 10 Nov 2017 03:37:55
- Re: turbotax for a rental property, DE, Tue, 7 Nov 2017 15:33:07
- Opps that should have been a new post not a reply, AaronG, Tue, 7 Nov 2017 08:35:39
- Re: Opps, Tom g , Fri, 17 Nov 2017 16:43:08
- Re: Sir Jackie Stewart, Craig, Mon, 6 Nov 2017 13:23:12
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.