NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
howdy, who can explain the weird CA DMV, laws to me I can get a viggen but the guy says they took his title and he has only an expired temp registration as the car won't pass CA emissions? I want to drive it 1K miles to AZ register it here pls email if you like thx! neil PS thanks, all who responded there was something weird about the whole deal, the seller gave the wrong answers, but we had a plan and by the time I sorted it out, got the facts he forgot to mention he'd sold it to someone else ! car needed too much work anyway but it was cheap.
->Posting last edited on Wed, 27 Dec 2017 16:35:08.
Posts in this Thread:
- who can explain the CA DMV rules regs ? thx did not buy it, neil dale , Tue, 26 Dec 2017 21:37:11 <-- Viewing This Message
- Sounds like an episode of "Judge Judy", No Snaab, Thu, 28 Dec 2017 14:40:20
- Re: who can explain the CA DMV rules regs ? thx did not buy it, stopsaabn , Thu, 28 Dec 2017 04:50:22
- Re: who can explain the CA DMV rules regs ?, EGD , Wed, 27 Dec 2017 16:24:49
- Re: who can explain the CA DMV rules regs ?, Bill Homer, Wed, 27 Dec 2017 14:42:42
- Re: who can explain the CA DMV rules regs ?, PGAero , Wed, 27 Dec 2017 11:02:57
- Re: who can explain the CA DMV rules regs ?, stopsaabn , Wed, 27 Dec 2017 10:12:26
- Re: who can explain the CA DMV rules regs ?, Justin VanAbrahams, Wed, 27 Dec 2017 09:35:15
- Re: who can explain the CA DMV rules regs ?, QuietTide , Wed, 27 Dec 2017 06:28:56
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.