NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
The shot was at a ski area and I thought it made a lot of sense. Now I do it when ever snow is on the way. Definitely makes clearing snow off the glass easier.
1996 9000 CSE 5 speed (daily driver)
2003 9-5 Linear SportWagon (wife's)
1999 9-3 SE auto (younger daughter's)
2000 9-3 SE 5 speed (elder daughter's)
1984 C900 4 door Base model (RIP)
1995 9000 CS (sold)
1996 9000 CS (RIP)
Posts in this Thread:
- Why do drivers raise their wiper arms when parking in winter?, MI-Roger , Sun, 24 Dec 2017 12:38:40
- I never saw it until I saw a photo...in California., Noel , Thu, 4 Jan 2018 14:05:35 <-- Viewing This Message
- Relevant image from Erie, PA, fdw201 , Wed, 27 Dec 2017 04:38:221
- And in other seasons -, BobD, Mon, 25 Dec 2017 12:46:05
- Re: Why do drivers raise their wiper arms when parking in winter?, stopsaabn , Mon, 25 Dec 2017 04:38:15
- Re: Why do drivers raise their wiper arms when parking in winter?, Bill Homer, Sun, 24 Dec 2017 21:12:31
- Oh no, you didn't go there did you? lol, GFW3pedals , Sun, 24 Dec 2017 13:32:24
- Re: Why do drivers raise their wiper arms when parking in winter?, JerseySaab , Sun, 24 Dec 2017 13:06:37
- Re: Why do drivers raise their wiper arms when parking in winter?, pme , Sun, 24 Dec 2017 12:50:50
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.